Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Coast

A few weeks ago we went to Seagurt, New Jersey for a wedding. We were just a block off the shore so we had plenty of time to enjoy it.

Playing in the waves. You won't catch me in that water!


A lone surfer.


What the waves have left behind.


A jellyfish? They didn't have tentacles so they were safe to pick up. I found hundreds of them along the shore.


We are heading for Atlantic Beach today. I nice weekend at the Seafood Festival in Morehead City. I'm looking forward to crab cakes and shrimp! Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

tina said...

I hope you picked up lots of seashells. Walking along the beach and beachcombing is my favorite thing to do-even more than gardening. What fun!

Joanne said...

Looks a fun trip

Sunny said...

Those are some huge waves! Me either...I would'nt go out in that kind of surf!!

Love the photo of the seashells :) They are such fun to find, and like treasures!!

Have fun and Happy Weekend to you too!