Sunday, August 9, 2009

Gourmet Garlic

Looking for a great source for gourmet garlic? Here you go. Great prices and customer service. Organic and sustainably grown.

Gourmet Garlic Gardens

Wide selection plus an extremely informative website. All positive feedback at Garden Watchdog as well. I'm placing my order for the Hardneck assortment today since it is the best choice for northern gardens.

They carry around 20 varieties plus 7 different assortments.

Note: This post is unsolicited. I just wanted to let you all know about this great garlic source!

7 comments:

Jane O' said...

Thanks for the link! It looks like a great spot shsjopping place.

Jan said...

Hmm, now you've piqued my curiosity;-) Thanks for your link, and the info. Suddenly, I'm having a craving for garlic!

Sue Swift said...

I'm useless at growing garlic - I always drown it. But perhaps i'll have another go ...

A Fanciful Life said...

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I know what you mean about the cats wanting to lay on whatever you are reading. Gracie sits on my newspaper every evening! Regarding the garlic, Gilroy, the "garlic capitol of the world" as it likes to be known, is about 40 miles from me. They have a huge festival every year. They used to grow and provide a lot of garlic but most garlic is now imported from China, so it's become harder for them as a business. I was shocked to learn that it's mostly being imported from China. Luckily, we have lots of local farmer's markets where I live so I buy mine there.
Sharon :-)

Mo said...

Bit far away for me to visit.

sweetbay said...

Thanks for the link, I'll have to go there and look around.

TC said...

My wife is the garlic goddess here. I don't know where she gets it, but we always have great garlic. The Gourmet Garlic Gardens Web site looks like a great resource, I've added it to my Delicious saved sites.