Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Two more weeks!!!

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it! A thanks to the Pointer Sisters for that line, LOL.

I am going back to MI for the summer in two weeks. It will be the first time that I have seen my garden since last September! I will arrive in time to see the daff's and the tail end of the Hellebores. Tulips, irises and alliums wont be up yet, yay! I will spend the first weekend raking up the oak leaves that fell last fall after I left. It's going to be a mess!

Beverly Sills

eeek, look at all those weeds!

16 comments:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Have a fun time. I remember the time when I lived away from my home for a year. I was blown away by the changes when I returned.

Joanne said...

How exciting for you! I get the feeling even the clean-up will be fun. Enjoy!

Heather said...

I can't wait to see how it is all blooming for you! Yeah :-D

joey said...

Let me be the first to welcome you home! As you well know, there is no place lovelier than Michigan in May.

sweetbay said...

I bet it'll be fun though. ;) How exciting!

Chloe Marguerite said...

I absolutely LOVE the color of that day lily! Very cool.

Have a wonderful time in your garden in MI - it must be so hard to leave it behind when you return to NY.

Chloe M.

Becca's Dirt said...

Beautiful flower. Happy earth day.

re said...

No wonder you are excited.

Mo said...

Hope it has been looked after in youtr absence

Gail said...

Yippee...just in time for their spring! gail

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely time.

I am so useless with plants, I bought a massive bunch of begonias and various others for my pots and haven't planted them yet.

CJ xx

verve_v said...

See you in a few weeks. Nice blog sis:)

Dirt Princess said...

I gave you an award. Check out my blog

Brian David Morley said...

Take lots of pictures of your garden...before and after! I like your blog! Brian

Lorilee said...

I can't wait for you to share photos with us!
Blessings,
Lorilee

Town Mouse said...

Have fun! Sounds like it's been far too long...