Friday, February 25, 2011

Observations on Kittens

Since I brought the kittens home the couch has been covered in layers of blankets trying to spare it from kitten claws. Five blankets in total. One of these days we will get a nail clipper or something. Any suggestions?

Here are few observations on kittens.


A box is never just a box. Classy.


Relaxing in the recliner with Andrew is nice.


They enjoy kitten videos on youtube just as much as everyone else.


Nap time can occur at anytime. Yes, she is sleeping on my hand.


Andrew's smelly hockey bag is a perfectly acceptable place to snooze.

2 comments:

Chloe m said...

I don't know why it's funny but I sure got a chuckle out of the kittens playing in the beercase. Cute!

Skeeter said...

I clip my cats claws! You must train them to like it. I flip my fur girls over in my lap, they are on their backs. Then I start on their back feet then to the front last. They squirm and fight me but I am stern and let them know I will win the game. I talk to them calmly but seriously if need be. If you give in and let them go when they whine or wiggle, they will learn to not let you clip the nails. After each clipping, I give them a treat and praise how good they are for mommy. In time, they should allow you to clip them with much ease. My one cat even purrs while I clip her! My pet friends say I drug them but I don’t. I am just persistent and don’t let them win… Good Luck!